The Underground Railroad was a loose association of people and places providing food, shelter and clothing for slaves escaping the antebellum South.
This home, built by William and Katharine Hubbard about 1841, served as a northern terminus, or end point, of the UGRR.
Hubbard House, once code named Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard and The Great Emporium, is listed on the US Department of the Interior National Register of Historic Places.
We are closed till further notice due to COVID-19. Please check back later for a future opening date.
Adult $5 | Senior $4 | Child (6-16) $3
MEMBERSHIP: Help support the Hubbard House UGRR Museum. Become a member today.